Women's Merit P Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: MD-LS11933
Experience the slimming fit and tactful design of the Medelita Women's Merit P Lab Coat. This sleek, designer lab coat includes five built-in pockets, an optional collar with subtle print facing and durable yet ultra soft medical-grade fabric.
- Junior contoured fit
- Center back length: 33¼"
- Sleeve length in med: 23¼"
- Notched collar
- Long sleeves
- 4 Button closure
- Subtle print facing under collar
- Front and back contoured seaming
- 2 Side slit pockets
- 2 Hip seam pockets
- Interior logo patch
- Back vent
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- PREMIUM STRETCH proprietary synthetic fabric
- Fabric dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Propriety blended stretch fabric
- Wrinkle and fluid resistant
- Easy care
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not dry with liquid fabric softener or a drier sheet as it blocks the moisture wicking fabric feature
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low to medium iron as needed at a maximum of 300° F
Shipping & Returns
You May Also Like
Medelita Merit P. Women's Lab Coat Size Guide:
|Bust||30 - 32||31 - 33||32 - 34||33.5 - 35||34.5 - 36||35.5 - 37||36.5 - 38||37.5 - 39.5||39 - 41|
|Waist||24 - 26||25 - 27||26 - 28||27 - 29||28 - 30||29 - 31||30 - 32||31 - 33||33 - 36|
|Low Hip||32 - 35||34 - 36||35 - 37||36 - 38||37 - 39||38 - 40||39 - 41||40 - 42.5||41 - 44|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.