ITEM #: CK-MZPRRAN
Feel flexibility in every direction with the Reebok Men's ZPrint Train Athletic Shoe. Dual-density outsoles provide a stability-zoned border to properly cradle the foot in medial and lateral movement.
- Athletic silhouette
- Lightweight breathable NanoWeb mesh upper
- Stretchable mesh lining
- 5mm flat molded foam removable insole for custom, comfortable ride
- Accommodates orthotics
- Midsole cradle to stabilize foot in every movement
- RIM and CORE dual-density outsole with cushioned center
- Interactive and accommodative cushioning
- Heel height: 1"
Shipping & Returns
This product ships anywhere in the U.S. and internationally to most countries. For details, go here.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
You May Also Like
Reebok Men's Size Chart:
H represents half sizes
How to get the right fit:
First, don’t measure your feet in the morning; feet often swell during the day due to heat and activity. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day. To measure your shoe size follow these instructions:
1. Heel-toe Length
2. Place a piece of paper on the floor with one end against a wall. Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil.
Measure from the end of the piece of paper to the mark you created with your pencil and compare the measurement to our sizing chart.
Choose the Right SizeThat’s easier said than done. Because, what do you do if you are in between two sizes?
In this case it might be safest to go a size up, rather than a size down.