Keep multiple sizes of patient cuffs on hand with the ADC® Multikuf™ Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer. A heavy-duty nylon zippered case has securing pockets for each item so you can take this kit on-the-go.
- Compact heavy-duty nylon zippered case
- Case measures a compact 8" x 6" x 3.5" that can easily be stored in most emergency boxes and trauma kits
- 3 cuff model includes adult, small adult, and large adult Adcuff™ and one-tube bladder with quick release luer slip connector
- Includes 804 series palm gauge with integrated infinite control trigger valve
- 804 utilizes a Japanese engineered movement housed in a zinc safety cage within its rugged ABS housing
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Latex-Free cuff
XSM Child cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 5" to 7.6".
SML Small Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 7.4" to 10.6".
MED Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".
LGE Large Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 13.4" to 19.7".
ADC Size Abbreviations:
- XXS- Infant
- XSM- Child
- SML- Small Adult
- MED- Adult
- LGE- Large Adult
- XLG- Bariatric
- 2XL- Thigh