Cardiology Stethoscopes by 3M Littmann
27" Master Cardiology Stethoscope
Item #: 2163-65
Sale Price: $208.99
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Tube Engraving Preview
Color: Please choose a color
M 83 85 L 146 85 /on/demandware.static/-/Sites-allheart-m-catalog/default/dw6e13228d/images/engraving_head/engrave_litt-mcr-2_650.jpg 70624b 10px 0.5px null M 14 10 Q 21 39 34 57 Q 61 95 118 94 Q 152 92 180 73 Q 205 46 209 10 /on/demandware.static/-/Sites-allheart-m-catalog/default/dw6ecb6550/images/engraving_tube/bla-tube.jpg ffffff 18px null 0px ENGRAVING:
Updating the input fields below will update the Personalize image with the personalized text.
By clicking ADD TO CART, you agree to these terms.
Engraving preview is meant as a sample only. Note engraved items are not returnable unless there is a defect or engraving error. Please review selections for accuracy.
4 RECOMMENDED ADD-ONS: (Optional)
The 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope is the ultimate acoustical stethoscope. Patented single-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragm lets you monitor both high and low frequencies without having to turn over the chestpiece. Features a handcrafted, solid stainless steel chestpiece, two-tubes-in-one design, lightweight comfort headset, special procedures adapter for difficult site and pediatric auscultation, non-chill rim, double-leaf binaural spring, and patented 3M™ Littmann® snap-tight, soft-sealing ear tips. Provides the best acoustics Littmann stethoscopes offer, with a significant improvement in low-frequency response. Seven-year warranty.
- Single Head Cardiology Stethoscope
- Patented tunable diaphragm alternates between low and high frequencies without turning over the chestpiece.
- Two tubes are incorporated into a single-tube design that eliminates noise artifacts created from two tubes rubbing together.
- Flexible patented special-procedures adapter designed for auscultation of difficult body sites, pediatric, or emaciated patients.
- Headset assembly is permanently set at an anatomically correct angle to minimize air leaks and prevent the headset from loosening over time.
- Patented 3M Littmann snap-tight soft-sealing ear tips assure maximum comfort and excellent acoustical seal.
- Personalize the head with your initials or personalize the tubing so your name is visible to patients and co-workers when your stethoscope is hanging around your neck.
- 27" and length
- Most tubing colors come with chrome ear tubes and grey ear tips. Black ear tips come with black tubing, and with brass, copper, smoke and black ear tubes.
- Clean manually with a 70% isopropyl alcohol or 2% bleach wipe. Do not submerge or use hand sanitizer.