Clearance Blemished Cardiology IV 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
- While Supplies Last
This stethoscope has been previously engraved and is available at a discounted price. Engraving may be present on the head and tubing of the stethoscope. All engraved characters are covered with "X". The stethoscope is new, unused, comes with all parts and instructions, and is covered by the full product warranty.Please note tubing color is random and may not be black.
Get improved acoustics and updated design features from the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ 27" Diagnostic Stethoscope. Adjust your level of pressure on the adult or pediatric side of this one-piece diaphragm to hear the faintest high-frequency sounds.
- Dual head
- Machined stainless steel chestpiece
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm on adult and pediatric sides of chestpiece
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Hear low frequency sounds with light pressure and high frequency sounds with firm pressure
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status Replace single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim to convert the pediatric side to open bell
- Latex free dual-lumen tubing
- Aluminum headset
- Soft-sealing eartips with extra pair included
- Total stethoscope length: 27"
- Total weight: 5.9 oz
- Ideal in critical care and challenging settings like ICU, ED, Cardiac and step-down units
- 7 Year Warranty
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Personalization previews are intended for demonstration purposes only. Actual size and font style may vary.