ITEM #: ADC-731---
Keep multiple sizes of patient cuffs on hand with the ADC® Multikuf™ Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer. A heavy-duty nylon zippered case has securing pockets for each item so you can take this kit on-the-go.
- Compact heavy-duty nylon zippered case
- Case measures a compact 8" x 6" x 3.5" that can easily be stored in most emergency boxes and trauma kits
- 3 cuff model includes adult, small adult, and large adult Adcuff™ and one-tube bladder with quick release luer slip connector
- Includes 804 series palm gauge with integrated infinite control trigger valve
- 804 utilizes a Japanese engineered movement housed in a zinc safety cage within its rugged ABS housing
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
- Latex-Free cuff
- XSM Child cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 5" to 7.6".
- SML Small Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 7.4" to 10.6".
- MED Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 9" to 15.8".
- LGE Large Adult Cuff fits a patient arm circumference of 13.4" to 19.7".
Shipping & Returns
You May Also Like
ADC Blood Pressure Monitor Cuff Size Chart:
|CUFF||SIZE||RANGE (CM)||RANGE (IN)|
|INFANT (7I)||29-31||7||9.0 - 14.0||3.5 - 5.5|
|CHILD (9C)||21-23||9||13.0 - 19.5||5.1 - 7.6|
|SMALL ADULT (10S)||29-31||10||19.0 - 27.0|| |
7.4 - 10.6
|ADULT (11A)||29-31||11||23.0 - 40.0|| |
9.0 - 15.7
|LARGE ADULT (12X)||29-31||12||34.0 - 50.0|| |
13.3 - 19.6
|THIGH (13T)||29-31||13||40.0 - 66.0|| |
15.7 - 25.9
ADC Size Abbreviations:
- I - Infant
- C - Child
- S - Small Adult
- A - Adult
- X - Large Adult
- T - Thigh