Men's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Drawstring Cargo Scrub Pant Set
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-41SET--
The convenient Cherokee Workwear Originals Men's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Drawstring Cargo Scrub Pant Set is a great value. Durable fabric ensures this scrub set will last through all of your wear and tear.
- Top Center back length: 29"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 31"-32" regular, 29"c3-" short and 34"-35" tall
- Chest pocket with bartacked pencil slot
- Set in sleeves
- Back yoke
- Side shirt vents
- Double needle detailing throughout
- Elastic waistband with drawstring tie
- Functional zip fly
- 7 pant pockets: 4 side cargo, 2 front slash, single back patch
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Breathable poplin fabric
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31" - 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34" - 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.