ITEM #: CK-WW200--
Belt loops and a zip fly give these Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear Men's Zip Fly Tapered Scrub Pant the professional appearance of your everyday khakis. You'll find extra pockets for storage on these pants.
- Mid rise
- Straight tapered leg
- Belt loops at waistband with back elastic and interior adjustable drawstring tie
- Zip fly with button closure
- Two front slash pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Cargo pocket and instrument loops at leg
- Knee seaming
- 55% cotton, 43% polyester, 3% spandex twill
- Inseam: 31-32" regular, 29-30" short, 34-35" tall
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Men's and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31" - 32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34" - 35"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.