Clearance Unisex Chest Pocket V-Neck Solid Scrub Top
- While Supplies Last
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-34777A-
The WW Flex by Cherokee Workwear with Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™ Unisex Chest Pocket V-Neck Solid Scrub Top adds antimicrobial fabric technology to a timeless style. Keep essentials on-hand with the roomy patch pocket while the advanced fabric helps inhibit the growth of unwanted microorganisms on your scrubs.
- Unisex fit
- Center back length: 28"
- Banded v-neckline
- Short set-in sleeves
- Single chest patch pocket
- Bar tacked pencil slot
- Stretch poplin fabric
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Moisture-wicking twill fabric
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A loose, spacious fit that offers full body coverage for both men & women.