Women's Elizabeth B Lab Coat
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: MD-EL11929
Give your professional attire a classical, feminine twist with the Medelita Women's Elizabeth B Lab Coat. This athletic-fitting lab coat gives you traditional feminine styling and plenty of built-in utility with contoured seaming, an A-line silhouette and generous pocket room.
- Missy relaxed fit
- Center back length: 27¼"
- Sleeve length in med: 23½"
- Notched raised collar
- Long sleeves
- 3 Button closure
- Back loop detail
- Front and back contoured seaming
- Welted chest pocket
- 2 Angled front pockets
- Additional media port pocket
- 1-Year manufacturer warranty
- 80% polyester, 20% cotton
- Propriety blended mechanical stretch fabric
- Wrinkle, stain and fluid resistant
- Lightweight and breathable
- Pre-treat stains prior to washing
- Recommended stain removal products: OxiClean®, Amodex® Ink, Shout®, The Laundress™
- Machine wash warm, regular cycle with whites only
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry medium
- Do not dry with liquid fabric softener or a drier sheet as it blocks the moisture wicking fabric feature
- Remove from drier early to fold or hang for a smooth, wrinkle-free appearance
- Fabric is naturally wrinkle resistant
- Low to medium iron as needed at a maximum of 300° F
Shipping & Returns
You May Also Like
Medelita Women's Elizabeth B Lab Coat:
|Size||Bust||Waist||Garment Sleeve||Garment Length|
|XXS||0||30 - 32||24 - 27||22||25.5|
|XSM||0 - 2||31 - 34||25.5 - 28.5||22.75||26.25|
|SML||4 - 6||34 - 36||27 - 30||23.5||26.75|
|MED||8 - 10||36 - 38||28.5 - 31.5||23.5||27.25|
|LGE||12 - 14||38.25 - 40.25||31.5 - 35||24||28.25|
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A roomy fit with ease and coverage that offers a full range of motion.