One Digital Stethoscope
Item #: th-tl1001
Our Price: $498.98
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Add a Message: Please choose a add a message
M 67 157 Q 114 165 161 156 /on/demandware.static/-/Sites-allheart-m-catalog/default/dw3a3edfbb/images/engraving_head/thinklabs_one_650.jpg 615948 25px null 2.5px ENGRAVING:
Updating the input fields below will update the Personalize image with the personalized text.
By clicking ADD TO BAG, you agree to these terms.
Engraving preview is meant as a sample only. Note engraved items are not returnable unless there is a defect or engraving error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: TH-TL1001
The product of an electrical engineer's obsession with improving stethoscope acoustics, the Thinklabs One is designed to eliminate the hollow tube styling that pre-dates the American Civil War. The One is the smallest, most powerful stethoscope in the world. It fits in the palm of your hand and amplifies over 100 times. You can easily adjust the range of frequencies you are hearing and change the frequency response by applying more or less pressure on the diaphragm. The One can be used with any headphones and includes a set of high-performance earbud headphones. Built for telemedicine, it comes with a Thinklink mobile kit so you can capture and share sounds from the One to your smartphone, tablet or other mobile devices.
Shipping & Returns
- Single head electronic digital stethoscope
- Studio-quality earbud headphones with excellent bass for heart sounds, plus small, medium and large earbud tips for a perfect fit and to seal out background noise
- Thinklink mobile kit, so you can connect the One to your mobile devices and record and store sounds to play back later, or share them for a second opinion
- Leather pocket carrying case and manual
- USB-style travel charger (100-240V) and USB to 3.5mm charging cable
- 3.5mm male-to-male connection cable, 85 cm (34"); 3.5mm male-to-male connection cable, 7.5 cm (3") and 3.5mm male-to-female headphone adapter
- Can also be used with any headphones (device has a standard 3.5mm jack)
- FDA and CE Mark cleared
- 2 year Thinklabs warranty
- Ideal for health professionals with hearing loss. It can be connected directly to hearing aid streamers, which then send audio to hearing aids. It even connects to streamers that interface with cochlear implants.
- Ideal for loud and chaotic environments
- Fully adjustable volume
- Allows you to hear patients who are difficult to auscultate, and hear clearly even through patients' clothes
- Lets you easily switch between listening to patients and listening to recordings
- Allows you to listen with multiple filter choices and set two as favorites for quick access
- Lets you hear both low pitched sounds and high frequencies, and those in between
- Designed for high power output, it has dedicated headphone amplifiers, one for each channel
- Voltage doubling charge pumps provide extra headroom for low distortion reproduction of S1 and S2 heartbeat peaks
- Headphone amplifiers have sufficient power to drive low-impedance audio headphones, producing 45.2 mW (competitive stethoscopes operate on lower voltage, use a single amplifier and high impedance speaker, resulting in clipped heartbeats at significantly lower power output)
- Uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery and is designed to require just one or two charge cycles per week
- Turns on with the touch of any button and shuts off automatically
Shipping & Returns