Spot Vital Signs® Device 4400
Item #: wasp44
Our Price: $2,990.98
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Color: Please choose a color
ITEM #: WA-SP44---
Recommended for ease of use by 9 out of 10 doctors, the Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs® 4400 Device makes an accurate screening for hypertension easier than ever. The signature blood pressure (BP) averaging technique reduces the chance for error and can be recorded along with other vitals, directly into your patient's medical records.
- Provides a range of patient readings in 15 seconds
- Records temperature and blood pressure
- Pulse rate and SpO2 are recorded by the Nonin Pulse Oximeter version
- Allows you to document or record readings
- Offers EMR connectivity for easy documentation
- Blood pressure averaging for accurate detection
- Uses SureTemp Plus Oral and Axillary Thermometry
- Optional Nonin® SpO2 technology7" color touchscreen display
- Option to connect with select EMR providers or, use as is
- Features a 2-cell Lithium-ion battery
- Battery is rechargeable and lasts for 8 hours
- Includes one adult blood pressure cuff
- This monitor comes in 2 versions; 1 incudes the Nonin Pulse Oximeter and 1 is without
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Note: Welch Allyn products cannot be exchanged. For returns, please visit our online returns page here. Note: Welch Allyn products cannot be exchanged.