Women's Mock Wrap Scrub Top & Elastic Waist Scrub Pant Set
- Free U.S. Shipping $49 (NO CODE NEEDED)
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Top center back length: 27"
- Total pant inseam approximately: 30"-31" regular, 27½"-28½" petite, and 33"-34" tall
- Mid rise
- Straight leg
- Crossover mock wrap V-neckline
- Short sleeves
- Front and back princess seaming
- 2 Front patch pockets with layered compartment pocket and instrument loop at one side and interior mesh loops at other side
- Reinforced side vents at hem
- Gathered elastic waistline
- 2 Front patch pockets with small layered pocket at right
- Double layered cargo patch pockets at sides of legs
ITEM #: CK-18SET--
Get 2 coordinated pieces in one convenient set with this Core Stretch by Cherokee Workwear Women's Mock Wrap Scrub Top & Elastic Waist Scrub Pant Set. The mock wrap neckline and princess seaming flatter with lots of pocket space and instrument loops. An elastic waistband makes it easy to pull-on these comfortable cargo pants and stay comfortable all day long.
- 55% cotton, 42% polyester, 3% spandex
You may Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.