Women's V-Neck Knit Back Solid Scrub Top & Knit Waistband Pull On Scrub P
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-CKSET02
Stay comfortable and look professional in the iflex™ by Cherokee Women's V-Neck Knit Back Solid Scrub Top & Knit Waistband Pull On Scrub Pant Set. This updated fabric is designed for easier care while still staying durable enough for any environment.
- Junior contoured fit - contemporary
- Top center back length: 26"
- Pant inseam: 31"
- Mid rise
- Moderate flare leg
- Short sleeves
- Slanted front shoulder seaming with badge loop
- Back yoke with locker loop
- Side knit shirt panels with pocket at right side
- 2 Front shirt patch pockets with mini front pockets and instrument loops
- Elasticized knit waistband with hidden compartment
- 2 Front slit pant pockets and interior cell phone pocket
- Hidden logo key ring strap in front pant pocket
- Slanted back seaming
- 2 Cargo side slip pant pockets at legs
- Hidden adjustable bungee cord at pant hemline
- Main material: 96% polyester, 4% spandex crosshatch dobby
- Stretch panels: 88% polyester, 12% spandex knit
- Wash and wear, moisture wicking fabric
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Women's Size Chart
Cherokee Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Petite Inseam is approximately 27½-28½"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30-31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33-34"
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A slim fit that stays close to the body.