Men's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Zip Fly Cargo Scrub Pant Set
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $5.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Top center back length: 29"
- Straight leg cargo pant
- Natural rise
- Pant inseam: 32"
- Top center back length: 29½"
- Athletic styling
- Short sleeves
- Front shoulder yokes
- Single chest patch pocket with grommet detail
- Back yoke
- 2 Front welt shirt pockets with triple-needle topstitching
- Stretch rib knit back panels for extra comfort
- Half-elastic waistband with interior adjustable drawstring and five belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Hidden pant inseam gusset for extra ease
- 2 Front slit pant pockets
- Single Double cargo patch pocket with bungee loop and grommet
- Single Cargo welt pant pocket
- Single Back patch pant pocket
- Knee seams
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Stretch poplin fabric
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.