Men's Zip Front Warm-Up Solid Scrub Jacket
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-CK305A-
The Infinity by Cherokee Men's Zip Front Warm-Up Solid Scrub Jacket delivers maximum utility, featuring unique pocket details that provide secure and ample storage. Rib knit elements boost flexibility and comfort for a fit that moves with you, not against you.
- Center back length: 27" in med
- Athletic styling
- Contrast rib knit stand collar
- Long sleeves with rib knit cuffs
- Sectional pocket and instrument loop on left-hand sleeve
- Center zip front closure
- Double chest patch pocket with zip closure
- 2 Front welt pockets
- Contrast knit side panels at back
- Back yoke
- Rib knit waistband
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Stretch poplin fabric
- Contrast Rib Knit: 96% polyester, 4% spandex
- Certainty Protective Fabric Technology™
- Antimicrobial: inhibits the growth of unwanted bacteria, yeast and algae on the fabric
- Minimizes odors and stains due to unwanted bacteria
- Prolongs the useful life of the garment
* Wash all items thoroughly after each use. Items featuring antimicrobial technology do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, or disease organisms. Always follow all best practices for infection prevention.
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Men’s and Unisex's Size Chart:
Cherokee Men and Unisex Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 29"-30"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 31"-32"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 34"-35"
- Ultra Tall Inseam (unhemmed) is approximately 36"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.