Staying true to their roots, every stethoscope is still made in Germany but can be found in more than 100 countries around the globe.
German engineering is evident in each unique design for functionality you won't see in any other brand.
Today allheart is proud to make ERKA's amazing stethoscopes available to medical professionals in the United States.
ERKA’s core models have these benefits:
- ERKA stethoscopes are made with chrome polished brass which is less porous and more hygienic
- Every chestpiece is internally sealed to last longer than other types of construction
- ERKA stethoscopes come with a carrying case and warranty
These 3 models are the foundation of ERKA’s superior quality and performance:
- Ideal for all specialties
- Dual head chestpiece with 2 convex diaphragms
- Switchable chestpiece for auscultation on adults and children
- Ideal for anesthesiologists, heart specialists, emergency physicians, paramedics, family physicians, internists, P.A.s, nurses and much more
- Dual head chestpiece with membrane and open bell
- Patented dual membrane for the most sensitive auscultation of high and low frequencies
- Ideal for anesthesiologists, heart specialists, family physicians, physician assistants, medical students, nurses, anesthetist specialists in respiratory diseases and much more
- Single head, ergonomically shaped chestpiece with floating dual-frequency diaphragm
- Ideal sound chamber geometry for optimal auscultation of high and low tones