Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Elastic Waistband Scrub Pant
- Free U.S. Shipping $49 (NO CODE NEEDED)
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
- Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top
- Missy relaxed - modern classic fit
- Modified banded v-neckline
- Tagless heat transfer label at back neck
- Short sleeves
- Back princess seaming
- Two front patch pockets with double pocket at right, instrument loops and logo tag with bungee loop at left
- Side vents at hem
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex
- Silky stretch twill fabric
- Center back length: 26"
- Women's Elastic Waistband Scrub Pant
- Missy modern classic fit
- Mid rise
- Straight leg
- Wide elastic knit waistband
- Two front patch pockets
- Single back patch pocket
- Cargo pocket with bungee loop and label at right leg
- Knee seaming
- Side vents at hemline
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex twill
- Total inseam: 31" in regular, 28½" in petite and 34" in tall
ITEM #: CK-WWSET03
This Revolution by Cherokee Workwear Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Elastic Waistband Scrub Pant Set takes a revolutionary spin on your favorite uniform staples. Classic silhouettes now have more details and softer fabric than ever.
You may Also Like
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.