Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Tapered Jogger Scrub Pant Set
- Free U.S. Shipping $49+ code 52249
- BOGO 40%* & Ships Free* Code BOGOFS40
Upgrade your apparel with custom embroidery for a look that youll love to wear, day in and day out. Only $6.98 per line.
Embroidery preview is meant as a sample only. Note embroidered items are not returnable unless there is a defect or embroidery error. Please review selections for accuracy.
ITEM #: CK-WWSET04
Take the guesswork out of your morning and reach for the Revolution by Cherokee Workwear Women's V-Neck Solid Scrub Top & Tapered Jogger Scrub Pant Set. In countless colorways, this head-to-toe look is complete with plenty of utility features and a streamlines jogger leg.
- Missy relaxed fit - modern classic
- Top center back length: 26" in med
- Natural Rise
- Tapered Leg
- Leg opening: 11" in med
- Pant Inseam: petite 26½", regular 29", tall 32"
- Modified V-neckline
- Heat transfer label at back neck
- Short sleeves
- Back princess seaming
- 2 Front patch pockets
- Double pocket at right
- Instrument loops and bungee loop at left
- Top side vents at hem
- Breathable mesh waistband
- Elasticized waistband and cuffs
- Drawstring closure
- Side seams for added shape
- 2 Front patch pockets
- 2 Back patch pockets
- Side cargo pocket
- Logo tag on back pant pocket
- 78% polyester, 20% rayon, 2% spandex
- Silky stretch fabric
Shipping & Returns
This product can be shipped anywhere in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, The US Virgin Islands and APO and FPO addresses. Sorry, we cannot ship this product to any other address.
Need to send it back? Visit our easy online returns page here.
Cherokee Workwear Women's Size Chart:
Cherokee Workwear Women's Inseam Measurements:
- Short Inseam is approximately 27.5"-28.5"
- Regular Inseam is approximately 30" - 31"
- Tall Inseam is approximately 33" - 34"
Use this chart to determine your size. If one of your measurements is between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for hips and waist correspond to two different suggested sizes, order the one indicated by your hip measurement.
Measures the fullest part of your chest.
Bend to one side to the natural crease of your waist and measure across this point.
Standing with feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
Measure from the bottom of the crotch seam to the bottom of the hem along the inside seam.
A roomy fit with ease and coverage that offers a full range of motion.